Communion after our Christmas Pageant Practice
Cookies in a Jar
Our Youth raising funds to help create a Classroom for Every Child!
While we often take education for granted, many children in the developing world – especially girls – never have the opportunity to go to school. Education is one of the most critical tools in breaking cycles of poverty. By opening classroom doors, providing necessary supplies and delivering training for teachers, our gifts help children reach their full potential.
Easter Baskets for The Deacon’s Cupboard — MPKids Strikes Again!
Christmas Eve 2017 — An evening of blessing
Our 2016 Christmas Pageant
Making cards for some of our older family members & Reindeer invitations for Christmas Eve Services
We celebrate 56 years together & present our J/ks-Grade 8s their very own Bible!
The generations together…
This is how our choir loves our babies!
Drumming, singing, dancing and good food. Our Caribbean Night was a blast.
Our Jr. Highers went bowling on September 16th and we had a FANTASTIC time!
CYOB was a smashing success!
- to all the families who participated and invited friends. This was our largest camp yet!
- to John Johnston who drove the staff to camp every day
- to Anna Murray who hosted the Cairn Staff in her condo
- to Gill and David Knox who provided lunch for the staff each day
- to Helen Sockett and Muriel Marsten who prepared and cleaned up snacks each day
- to the many, many people who provided snacks for the morning and afternoon. The children were well fed!
- to Charles Miller who volunteered his time each day to come and help lead the camp
- to Thali and Nicholas who were two of our Jr. Leaders for the week
- to Jane Stirling and family as well as Ann Marie Lorenz and Dale for hosting the camp staff for dinner.
- to Heather Cunningham who graciously received and loved the kids each day
- to the ELF group for financially supporting this important ministry
- and to the entire congregation for opening your heart and hands in grace, welcoming children with love.
As our treasurer of 13 years passes the mantle, we are grateful for and celebrate him. Thank you Ian, and God Bless you!
Erindale Family Members went to Cairn Family of Camp’s Work weekend!
THANK YOU TREMBLAY FAMILY!!!
Donald Ferguson, one of our charter members, turns 100!
Spaghetti Dinner & Games Night, May 14th, 2016
Our work bee, Spring 2016!
General Pics 2015-2016!