We are pleased that you are considering Erindale for your special event!
Want more information?
Click here to Request a booking
A variety of rooms are available for your consideration:
Having a small meeting?
- We have 3 rooms that can accommodate 15-20 people each. Rooms have double adjoining doors which can be opened to create flow between them.
Hosting a larger event?
- The hall can accommodate 130 people in theatre style, or 100 for a banquet (with head table). A built-in sound system comes with a hand held or stand microphone. Rental of the hall automatically includes use of the kitchen (Fridge, stove, etc.).
Thinking about a formal event or recital?
- The church sanctuary has excellent acoustics, a raised front area, and built-in seating for 160. The adjoining foyer can be used as a pre/post event reception area (additional charges apply if use of the kitchen is required).
- The Kitchen comes equipped with two stoves, a microwave, one fridge, coffee makers (32 and 34 cup) and two kitchen sized coffee makers (8 – 10 cup).
- No advance storage of perishable or non-perishable items is available.
- Renters must bring their own dishcloths and tea towels. Dish soap is provided. Please note that access to additional amenities (flatware, dishes, 100 cup coffee urn, use of the dishwasher, etc.) is available only if there is a separate contract with a caterer who is providing the services for the event. A fee for this service will be administered to the caterer.
Tables and Chairs
- A selection of 3 and 6 foot rectangular tables, 5 foot round tables, and padded stacking chairs are included with the Hall/Kitchen rental. – (Please note: linen is not included with the tables.)
- Our church is a fully accessible facility with a manually operated elevator between the main and lower levels. The washrooms on the main level are accessible.
- In addition to parking to the east and south of the church, additional parking is available in the evenings and on the weekends across the street. A bus stop is conveniently located outside the front door.
- Weekday Parking: Is to the east and south of the Church (no access to the first 3 north east rows on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday). There are 36 parking spaces available for use.
- Evenings and Weekends: Church parking increases to 45 spaces with an additional 25 spaces in the dentist’s office across the street (total parking availability is 70). There is no street parking in the area.
- Mississauga Transit, Dundas West Route, stops immediately outside the Church every 10 minutes during the day and every 15 to 20 minutes in the evening.
Rates and Booking
- To enquire about rental rates or to arrange a tour, please call 905-277-4564 and speak to our office administrator, Heather.
Hall (click image to enlarge)
Kitchen (click image to enlarge)
Meeting Rooms (click image to enlarge)
There are 3 meeting rooms available for use, which are very accommodating for small group meetings, training sessions, classrooms, or older adult activities.
Please note that, according to the Ministry of Children and Youth’s Day Care Regulations, this space is not equipped for full-day day-care nor full-day learning situations.
- Classroom #1 & #2 are 15x23ft and the capacity for 17 in a theatre style
- Classroom #3 is 15x26ft and has the capacity for 23 in theatre style
- Each classroom is joined to the next by two doors
- Each classroom has a separate entrance
- The classrooms are located on the lower level
Sanctuary (click image to enlarge)
This space is specifically well adapted for weddings, recitals, concerts, readings, and/or events of a formal nature.
The area has built-in seating for 160 people. Up to 20 additional chairs may be situated in the Sanctuary.
There are entrances from both Dundas St. and the rear parking lot (the rear entrance is accessible).
There are two steps from the seating area into the Chancel (raised front of the Sanctuary).
The podium, Communion table, and choir stalls are all portable and able to be removed from this area, leaving an open stage area.
this area has a built-in public address system. A podium, with a microphone holder, and a corded microphone are included int he rental fee.
There is a piano available for use (for tuning purposes, the piano must remain in its current location).
Please note that no food or drink is allowed in the Sanctuary.